Volume Eyelash Extensions Sherman Oaks, CA
It used to be that there was only one style of lash extensions, classic. Now you have choices. Want a fuller more dramatic look? Volume eyelash extensions may be the perfect choice.
Volume lash extensions strike the perfect balance between mega volume lashes and classic lashes. Volume lash extensions allow clients with very sparse natural lashes or natural lashes with gaps to have a fuller look to their eyelashes.
What is different about Volume Eyelash Extensions?
To create a fuller, bolder effect, we fan out several thin lashes to create a single lash fan. Each fan is applied to your individual lashes in a way that compliments your natural eye shape. Your lash technician can apply anywhere from 2 to 6 extensions to each natural lash. This process allows for greater customization. You can have as much or as little volume as you desire.
But won’t Volume lash extensions be heavy?
Nope! Volume eyelash extensions are actually lighter and fluffier than classic eyelash extensions because we use a thinner lash and don’t have to use as much adhesive, so you don’t have to worry about volume eyelash extensions being too heavy. The fanning technique and lighter extensions also allow volume eyelash extensions to outlast classic eyelash extensions, so maybe it’s your time to go bold!
Volume eyelash extensions are so versatile you can create any look you want. Want to just get out of bet and go? Volume lashes will make your eyes pop with minimal work. Looking for full glam? Add some eyeliner and/or eyeshadow and your look will be complete. No more need for store bought false lashes that are difficult to put on and can fall off at the worst times.
Volume Eyelash Extensions Aftercare:
- Avoid getting your eyelash extensions wet for 48 hours to allow the adhesive full time to set
- Wash your eyelashes daily or as needed with your lash wash and brush.
- Gently pat your lashes dry and make sure to brush your lashes with a mascara wand before letting them completely dry unbrushed.
- Do not use an eyelash curler on lash extensions.
- Avoid picking or pulling your lashes as this can cause damage to the hair follicles.
- Schedule a fill depending on your natural lash growth cycle; recommend every 2 to 3 weeks.
- Use only eyelash extension-safe products on or around your lashes (makeup removers, eyeliners, lash serums, etc.).
- Avoid sleeping on your face. A silk pillowcase is a great option, it will help prevent pulling on your lashes while you are asleep.
With the proper aftercare, your volume lash extensions can last for up to 8 weeks until they fall out with the growth of your natural eyelashes!
If you have any questions about the aftercare instructions, contact us HERE.
Ready for bold, voluminous lashes? Ready to save time looking drop-dead gorgeous, with bold, and fluffy eyelashes, choose volume eyelash extensions! Schedule your appointment for volume eyelash extensions today!
*Client must have at least 40% of eyelash extensions at fill appointment, otherwise pricing may be adjusted.
We are constantly educating ourselves and staying up to date with the newest lash lift and eyelash extension products and techniques in the lash industry. We use high-grade eyelash extensions and take pride in our hygienic practices so each client leaves our studio feeling more confident than when they walked in.