Hybrid Eyelash Extensions Sherman Oaks, CA
Hybrid eyelash extensions are here, and our clients are loving them! Are you looking for fabulous, full lash extensions but volume eyelash extensions are just a bit too much? Then hybrid lash extensions are the perfect choice!
If you’ve already tried classic eyelash extensions and wanted to go slightly bolder before trying volume or mega volume eyelash extensions, then hybrid eyelash extensions are the answer for you. Hybrid eyelash extensions are perfect for people with sparse lashes who want the length of classic eyelash extensions but a bit more volume.
The Lash Den’s Hybrid eyelash extensions are an ideal balance of classic eyelash extensions and volume eyelash extensions.
Classic eyelash extensions work with a 1:1 ratio between extensions and natural lashes. Volume eyelash extensions apply multiple extensions to a singular natural lash. Hybrid eyelash extensions strategically combine classic and volume lash applications across your lash line giving you both length and fullness. Perfectly dramatic, textured lashes.
One of the many great things about hybrid eyelash extensions is how much time they save you! These eyelash extensions give your eyes an extra boldness 24/7, saving you time and stress with your morning routine.
Aftercare for Hybrid Eyelash Extensions:
- Avoid getting your eyelash extensions wet for 48 hours to allow the adhesive full time to set
- Wash your eyelashes daily or as needed with your lash wash and brush.
- Gently pat your lashes dry and make sure to brush your lashes with a mascara wand before letting them completely dry unbrushed.
- Do not use an eyelash curler on lash extensions.
- Avoid picking or pulling your lashes as this can cause damage to the hair follicles.
- Schedule a fill depending on your natural lash growth cycle; recommend every 2 to 3 weeks.
- Use only eyelash extension-safe products on or around your lashes (makeup removers, eyeliners, lash serums, etc.).
- Avoid sleeping on your face. A silk pillowcase is a great option, it will help prevent pulling on your lashes while you are asleep.
With the proper aftercare, your hybrid eyelash extensions can last for up to 6 weeks until they fall out with the growth of your natural eyelashes!
If you have any questions about the aftercare instructions, contact the Lash Den.
*Client must have at least 40% of eyelash extensions at fill appointment, otherwise pricing may be adjusted.
We are constantly educating ourselves and staying up to date with the newest lash lift and eyelash extension products and techniques in the lash industry. We use high-grade eyelash extensions and take pride in our hygienic practices so each client leaves our studio feeling more confident than when they walked in.
The Lash Den Customer Reviews
Love this place! They use silk lashes and the results are amazing. I have super sensitive skin and had zero reaction to any of the products used. Also love the chill vibe of Jacquie and her staff. Felt super comfortable and will def be coming back!
You can tell Jackie really likes doing what she does the atmosphere is really calm she talks you through the process and is very kind she takes her time with the process and the results are amazing this was my first time getting anything done to my lashes and I would definitely go again I can’t recommend this place enough thank you for a great experience!!!!
I went to The Lash Den for the first time. It was an awesome experience. Juliana was professional and very thorough in her application and explanation of how to care for my lashes. I am extremely happy with them and would definitely recommend The Lash Den.